We recently collaborated with Private Equity Wire to host an engaging virtual panel on the future of private equity, focusing on the transformative power of AI and machine learning. We explored the essential data required for building effective AI models, leveraging AI to mitigate risks, enhance performance, and key considerations for successful implementation.
- Are private equity firms integrating the use of AI models in their decision-making? What has their journey looked like in this regard?
- What kind of data is necessary to build effective AI models for private equity investing?
- Can AI be used to identify and mitigate risks associated with private equity investments? And what about improving performance?
- What are some of the ethical considerations associated with using AI?
- How can GPs communicate the benefits of using AI to their Limited Partners and address any concerns they may have?
- What kind of due diligence should GPs be conducting when evaluating AI vendors and technologies to incorporate into their investment strategies?